Added on Oct 19, 2013 by ChingLiu114.17K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 238 times.
Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
FilmConvert Pro 2.06 plugin (After Effects-Premiere) [ChingLiu] (Size: 84.04 MB)
What is FilmConvert?
Ever since the introduction of Digital Cameras, digital evangelists have been saying how Film would eventually be superceeded and replaced. After several decades, this is finally happening. However, for many people, the look of the digital footage still leaves a lot to be desired and doesn't look as good straight out of the camera.
What is it about film that people like so much?
Some people say that film has a 'magical' and 'organic' quality that can never be achieved by a digital camera. We take a more scientific approach. For many years, the film workflow has been to have the film scanned and then graded digitally. Both formats end up as digital files, we can compare them and find out the specific the differences.
Our tests have shown that film responds to colors in a different way. Let's look at an example - shot on Fuji Pro 160s, and the same image shot on a Canon 5D Mk II. Look specifically how the trees seem to 'pop' in the film image.
Applying FilmConvert to your media
Once FilmConvert is installed, you will want to apply it to your footage. To do that: • First open up After Effects or Premiere.
- Create a new project, or open up an existing project.
- In the case of a new project, import some media, and drag it onto the timeline (Premiere) or a composition (After Effects).
- If in Premiere find the Effects tab. In After Effects, find the Effects menu item.
- Go the Film Emulation category, which currently has just one item FilmConvert. Drag the effect onto your media.
What is new?
- Added support for the Sony FS700
- Default to CPU renderer, as some people can't get the OpenCL code to run.
- Fixed grain bug in GPU renderer... grain was colored when using black and white stocks.
- Added OpenCL fix for a problem some people have been experiencing.
- Added Color Corrector, Levels and Saturation controls.
- Added GPU accelerated rendering.
-FilmConvert for After Effects or Premiere Pro works on CS5.5, CS6, CC
-Windows 64 bit.
Language : English
Homepage : http://www.filmconvert.com/default.aspx